Learn how to improve guitar chord changes, by isolating these important transitions! This page covers the A to E chord transition and a couple other A-based chord changes that will get you playing some 2 chord songs on guitar, and then you’ll be able to move on from there. This is the best way to practice chord switching!
A to E Chord Transition Practice Tutorial
Some Easy 2 Chord Songs on Guitar That Use A to E
- Born In The USA – Bruce Springsteen
- Achy Breaky Heart – Billy Ray Cyrus
- State of Grace – Taylor Swift
Just Getting Started? Need Help With The Basics? Download My Free eBook for Strumming & Rhythm Guitar Guitar tips and tricks, guitar chords chart and more.Get Your Free Copy Here!
A to G Chord Transition Practice Tutorial
Easy Song That Uses A to G
- Tennessee Whiskey – Chris Stapleton
A to D Chord Transition Practice Tutorial
With A, D and E, you can start playing some easy 3 chord songs on guitar.
Songs That Use A, D and E chords
- Three Little Birds – Bob Marley
- One Love – Bob Marley
- I Walk The Line – Johnny Cash
- You Are My Sunshine
A to B7 Chord Transition Practice Tutorial
A and B7 are often found together with the E chord.
Songs That Use E, A and B7 Chords:
- Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain – Willie Nelson
- Man of Constant Sorrow – Soggy Bottom Boys
- Folsom Prison Blues – Johnny Cash
- I Walk The Line (it changes keys, so it also uses this 3-chord combo)
- Jailhouse Rock – Elvis Presley
Develop the fundamental skills needed to play guitar with confidence. Hands-on learning, presented in a clear and concise manner. Learn the basics using real songs, strum with a steady rhythm, master the basic chord shapes, learn to count along to music and more!Click Here To Learn More!