Learn how to improve guitar chord changes, by isolating these important transitions! This page covers the G to D chord transition and a couple other G-based chord changes that will get you playing some 2 chord songs on guitar, and then you’ll be able to move on from there. This is the best way to practice chord switching!
G to D Chord Transition Practice Tutorial
Some Easy 2 Chord Songs on Guitar That Use G to D
- What I Got – Sublime
- Lively Up Yourself – Bob Marley
Just Getting Started? Need Help With The Basics? Download My Free eBook for Strumming & Rhythm Guitar Guitar tips and tricks, guitar chords chart and more.Get Your Free Copy Here!
G to A Chord Transition Practice Tutorial
Easy Song That Uses G to A
- Tennessee Whiskey – Chris Stapleton
G to C Chord Transition Practice Tutorial
Some Easy 2 Chord Songs on Guitar That Use G to C
- Jambalaya – Hank Williams
- Everyday People – Sly And The Family Stone
- You Never Can Tell – Chuck Berry
G to Em Chord Transition Practice Tutorial
Em is often found along with the G, D and C chords to make up the most popular chord progression ever!
(Some) Songs That Use G, Em, C, D
- Good Riddance – Green Day
- Country Roads – John Denver
- Viva La Vida – Coldplay
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Stand By Me – Ben E. King
- Wagon Wheel – Old Crow Medicine Show
- Perfect – Ed Sheeran
Develop the fundamental skills needed to play guitar with confidence. Hands-on learning, presented in a clear and concise manner. Learn the basics using real songs, strum with a steady rhythm, master the basic chord shapes, learn to count along to music and more!Click Here To Learn More!